Children will use a stationary tee to hit a modified ball to introduce them to the game of baseball and softball. This program focuses on skills and fundamentals and is a non-competitive fun activity for Boys and Girls in Grades 1 & 2.
Program Days & Times: Wednesdays 5:30 - 6:15 p.m. & Saturdays 9:00 - 9:45 a.m.
Dates: April 20 - May 25
Location: Spaulding School Playground
Registration closes on Wednesday, April 13 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity.
Discount: $5.00 for second child or more.
Late Registration: $52.00 effective April 6.
Volunteer parent coaches are needed for this program. Please sign up to coach at time of registration.
Volunteer Coaches Meeting on: TBD
PLEASE NOTE: Shirt size availability may be limited.
SUFFIELD RESIDENTS ONLY.
- INSTRUCTOR: Volunteer Parent Coaches and Parks & Recreation Staff
- This developmental program focuses on skills and fundamentals of Tee Ball while having fun.
- Fee includes: T-shirt, equipment and field maintenance.
- Please bring your own glove.
- Registration closes on Wednesday, April 13 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity.
- Limited enrollment.
- The registration close date is established so that we can properly be prepared for the program with group size, coaches and equipment. We appreciate your advanced cooperation. All registrations submitted after April 5 will be charged a late fee, and may not be guaranteed placement in a group.
- SATURDAY PROGRAMS: A decision to cancel will be made by 8:00 a.m. on a Saturday and posted on Parks & Recreation website.
- For your child’s safety and the safety of others, the following jewelry is not permitted to be worn: earrings, rings, bracelets, rubber and friendship type wrist bands, anklets, body piercing, watches, necklaces, metal and plastic head bands, barrettes, hair clips.
- ITEMS ALLOWED: cloth or elastic hair bands or pony tail holders. Parents, please consider the timing of any new piercings until after the program ends.
- For safety reasons children with casts are not allowed to participate.