Bus Trip - New York City on Your Own – Saturday, December 3
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Experience a day in New York City on your own!
See Chinatown, Little Italy, Central Park, a museum, the zoo, a Broadway show or shop, use your imagination.
We will departing from the East Granby Farms parking lot (79 North Main Street) at 7:15AM. Please arrive around 7:00AM so we are ready to leave promptly when the bus arrives.
We will departing from the Granby Library parking lot (15 N Granby Rd) at 7:30AM. Please arrive around 7:15AM so we are ready to leave promptly when the bus arrives.
Drop off points in the City: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Plaza Hotel and Rockefeller Center (subject to change).
Our pickup time is 6:00pm from the Roxy Delicatessen on 7th Avenue, between 53rd & 54th Streets, (former location of the Stagecoach Tavern).
The Ed Sullivan Theatre is close by.
Motor coach transportation provided.
NOTE: There are no refunds unless a specific trip is cancelled.
- Fee includes: Round trip bus transportation & taxes, gratuity for bus driver is not included in fee.
- Meals are on your own.
- Registration closes on Wednesday, November 30 and/or earlier if enrollment reaches maximum capacity.
- Because we are sharing trip with East Granby and Granby, seats are limited.
- There are no refunds unless a specific trip is cancelled.
- REMEMBER: Your reservation is not confirmed until payment has been received.